Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get SEO benefits, exposure via our social media channels and our goodwill:-) . Because of the high number of guest post requests, we decided to add a “Write for Us” page clearly explaining the guidelines. Please go through them before sending your guest posts.
We are really picky about what we publish. Your guest post must fall into one of the following 2 categories,
- General marketing tips for different industries
- Helth Relatem topics
- Style, fashion
- Tech topics
- Educational topics
- Home, Travel, Relationships, Gambling, How to's etc
You can take these areas and see how you can apply them to your industry. For example, Is Living in Canada Expensive For Foreign Students?.
Below are some guest posts we have published so far. As you can see, guest posts offering examples, images, videos have a better chance of getting published. Show some love by tweeting, stumbling and sharing them.
- Exposure to a massive audience
The blog gets 10,000+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily. 15 latest article are shown on our main website and high-quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter as well. Needless to say, your guest posts will get massive exposure.
- SEO Benefits – Our articles are usually indexed within hours.
- Social Media Exposure
We are very active in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin. All your article will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
Please note we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links. One to your site (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 3.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples linking to dating sites, Porn, Credit related sites etc. aren’t allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable. Subheadings should be h3 tags.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Your post should be 100% original and unpublished. Once it’s live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites – just add a short disclaimer at the end to state that it first appeared on the GetResponse blog, with a link back to the original post.
- Images and videos are encouraged, they make the article look nice and grabs the readers attention.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please add them as an html tag.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please Sign Up Here.
Consider These when You Write for Us
- We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs a chance to build their brand. So we like to work with real people. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article. Follow us on our social media channels and share our other articles. This will greatly increase your chances of getting published.
- We get 50-100 submissions per month. So please don’t send mails asking whether your article is getting published or not. If we have selected your article, you’ll hear from us.
The page is a bit long and requirements a bit stiff, but we feel it’s necessary to reduce spam submissions. Looking forward to some great articles.