Toni Braxton’s 24-year-old niece Lauren died of a drug overdose
Nearly two months after the untimely death of Toni Braxton’s 24-year-old niece, her cause of death has been revealed as a drug overdose.
Lauren Braxton died of a heroin overdose and fentanyl intoxication, E! News reported. The manner is still undetermined.
At the time of her passing in April, Lauren’s father told TMZ that she had died due to complications from her heart condition.
“We ask that you please respect the Braxton family’s privacy in this time of sadness and loss,” a rep for her family told Page Six.
More From The Web